Okay, I am having a really hard time today. I have to stay at work pretty late and I'm not happy about it. Keep in mind that my job is one that IS commission based. If I don't stay, I won't get a client and I won't make any money. However, the problem I'm having right now is that I want to go run! NOW! I want to workout until I can't breathe!
I'm eating just fine. I'm really not even obsessing over food. The hardest time I had was after I caught a whiff of the pizza some company dropped off by my office today. Other than that, I've been doing great!
No headaches, slight tummy growls, but fine in regards to food. I'm not salivating over anything at all. In fact, my energy is up today from what it was yesterday. I'm psyched about that! I just can't stand sitting here in my chair at my desk. My mind is racing, yes, about how I can do things better. I want to look and feel as I did before. I want things lining up as before and under control. I need to go and jump on an elliptical machine as soon as possible!
I can't just SIT here, not moving, any longer! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!
No comments:
Post a Comment